Sunday, September 19, 2010

Excuse

This post is just an excuse for avoiding studies right now. I gave myself an excuse that I need a break and need to write something , but the point is I have studied for only an hour before giving this excuse and I successfully convinced myself that is is a genuine excuse and thus I am able to write this post.

The thing is that I know that this is not a genuine excuse though it has been a long time since my last post and I hadn't written any thing since then but seriously this was not necessary .

I have got excuses of whole world and never hesitate to give one. But hey , now a days I have stopped giving them and bluntly accept the fact that "It was my fault.".

The faculty asked me , "Bhumik,why did you get only this much score?"
I hesitate a lot because I know that I deserved only that much and I know the reason that I haven't studied enough for that exam but,
Bhumik : "Sir,I made some silly mistakes in quant section."..
wow, I convinced the faculty and I convinced myself for an hour or two, but what do I feel when I am alone and cannot cheat my soul.

I didn't study the whole day.. Heyyy I have excuses for this also.. I studied for 2 hours in morning.. (Dude , having a book in hand and listening to the doubts of other people without solving the exercise by your own is not "studying", heyy but something is better than nothing.. in the end I got to know about those sums.. but dear you could have solved those own your own.. ok I lose you win.. I gave a wrong excuse.. ).. Another excuse is that my sister came to my home after a long time so I decided to spend time with her... wow what an excuse.. I talk with her on phone for half an hour regularly.. she didn't tell me to waste my time .... and yes I slept for 2 hours in the afternoon though she was still there.. so again wrong excuse..

I didn't call my friend who called me in the morning. I know that he had some important work. Bu I was not willing to do that work and I did not call him because I had an excuse that my sister came to home so I was busy. Though I got time to sleep in the afternoon, though I got time to write this post, though I'll be wasting my time on facebook to publicize my blog, I will not call him.. But there is another excuse.. "Look at the time it is 11:45.. "I'll tell him that it was late night when I came to know about your call or I can just tell that heyy mom didn't tell me about your call... The last one was the best one.. But after all I am cheating myself , forget about others.


2 comments: